Of course those are their real names...I mean I remember when you took out Tommy Gunn in the streets man, btw how is Adrian doing?
haha man, you cant be serious with that post. please tell me that you arent. do you really think that they want people to believe that those are their real names? thats why we have screen names, does anyone call you by your real name on here? does anyone call ANYONE by their real name on here?
Cant we all just get along?
Of course those are their real names...I mean I remember when you took out Tommy Gunn in the streets man, btw how is Adrian doing?
well, we have had 17 more kids since rocky V came out. im still working on another comeback fight. im ready to box with mike tyson, help the poor guy get back on his feet. im a lot slower now, but i can take a butt kicking
Cant we all just get along?
Well alot of people on here actually do know one another... and you can see my name by looking at my profile.
I just think it's very coward-like and stupid to hide behind two movie characters' names while acting as if you are two homosexuals... it's very immature for sure.
Officially retired
yes, they do know one another, and do they ever call eachother by their first names? my name is rocky on here, because I love the rocky movies, and i love boxing. their names are after gay cowboys because they want to portray themselves as homosexuals.
Cant we all just get along?
Thats a good idea picking Tyson. If he says he decides to eat all your children it will take away a good week of training from him [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
No, you don't call one another by your first names, but you also dont' act like someone you're not on these forums!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Officially retired
............. dang, good point actually.
Cant we all just get along?
I have a question, or thought, about the whole thing, if they let everybody know who they were would it be so funny in some instances, or cause such a riot??????..No
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
............. dang, good point actually.
Officially retired
Bookmarks